Saturday, June 25, 2011

Maybe, Possibly, Yeah...

Have any of you ever been too drunk to do a post? No, probably not. Nonetheless, even though I may be now, while I was still sober I got my quilt top finished, and my favourite things are interfacing (the unsung hero of the bag making world), Meagan and Anna (see last weeks FTF post) and the lyric "A replay of last nights events roll through my mind, except a scene or two erased by sweet red wine" from Calling Baton Rouge by Garth Brooks.

Really, what more does a girl need?

6 comments:

  1. Red wine is good. I'm into Mango Margaritas myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What more does a girl need? A couple of panadol this morning I expect!

    Lovely favourites this week and absolutely not alcohol induced. How could you not love interfacing, your girlfriends and Garth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think more than a couple of Panadol, maybe a Berocca or two as well.
    It still made sense so you can't have been too bad. Yes interfacing is great for making bags, girlfriends are pretty much always the best, and Garth, hmmm, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always heard a bloody mary would cure a hangover, though haven't tried it. ☺ Great favourites! Thanks for the giggle. Happy FTF! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I was drunk when I posted, but I will confess, I had a glass or two of wine! Look forward to seeing your finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post seemed completely reasonable and very full of great favorites.

    ReplyDelete