Friday, June 24, 2011

I don't know...

I don't know why, but when I get to the point where a quilt is in four or five quite large pieces, I loose all motivation to finish it off. I don't know if it's because of all the pinning, or the difficulties involved in having a small ironing board and a large quilt, or what it is. I tried distracting myself by doing some maths for a revised gym bag but it didn't work. With maybe 20 minutes of sewing to go, I have given up for the night.

Good thing I have tomorrow off.

2 comments:

  1. Im cheering you on for a Friday finish Sara. Sometimes I get to that stage too (Im there with those bloody Dresdens) and it's really hard to push through.

    You can do it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps if I made more quilts I'd get to that point .. right now I just don't do the volume. Usually, if I get to that point , I just want to finish. but I've only made about 10 quilts total ..

    how'd it go today?

    ReplyDelete