Sunday, June 26, 2011

Awww, pretty.

This social life thing sure gets in the way of blogging. Buuut... I did manage to squish 5 minutes out of my busy schedule* to iron and photograph the new quilt top properly - sans borders, since I'm still not sure about them.



The better photo was one in the shade anyway - the wind put dark shadows in all the sunlit (at a severe 4.30pm angle) ones.


But I couldn't help but take some artsy lit-from-behind ones too.


Anyway, the sky to the east is starting to lighten, so it's probably bedtime.


*Okay, so I sat on the couch for 3 hours watching Bring It On: All or Nothing, ironed it in the last 15 minutes of the movie and barely scraped in the last bit of sunlight hitting the clothesline. Honestly, the sheer volume of adverts that the digital channels put in their midday movies is staggering - I probably could have downloaded it and watched it in it's entirety in less time than it took to watch it on the telly. The social bit came after, and meant I didn't get home till 6am.

5 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. Really. I dont think it needs any borders but thats just my opinion.

    Have a good sleep. Oh to be young again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different size pinwheels you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous Sara, I don't think it needs borders either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not typically a fan of pinwheels, but I really like your version. Love the blue, green and white, with the different sizes.

    ReplyDelete