Friday, May 27, 2011

Yum.

Oh. My. God. There's these doughnuts at Woolies. We only got them in two days ago. They are super fluffy. They have chocolate icing all the way around. Like, top and bottom. No, I don't know how they do it either. They have clumps of molten chocolate in the middle. I've ordered 12 to take with my to Myponga for the weekend, but really, I don't think it's enough. I need to borrow Dad's shotgun to defend them. They are chocolatey, doughnutty perfection.

Of course, if I had to pick one meal to eat for the rest of my life, it would still be the satay chicken sticks from Burnside Noodle Bistro. I'm making Casey go to Adelaide a day early just so we can have them. I'm thinking I might go easy on the drinking on Sunday too so I can drive up and get them again. I know it's a 2 hour, 120km round trip from Myponga. Care face?* Exactly. They're that good.

Change of subject now - I've had a play. It's not finished, (obviously, the white bits) but it shouldn't be too hard one day when I'm able to concentrate (ie, not at 3am when I'm watching QI and playing with google earth)


There is, so far, the same number of each colour of triangle. It's hard to remember it. Question though - does it still count as a pinwheel? Don't care. I like rainbows.


*When someone's whinging about something, or telling us not to do something, in our house, we put on our blankest expression, point to our face and go "Care Face?" as in "does this look like the face of someone who cares?" I don't know why it started, possibly with "see this. this is my care face" but we care face a lot in our house.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to Woolies today, I hope they don't have those donuts, because they sound delicious and I don't need them! I'm trying to lose weight.
    Love your pinwheels pattern, it's looking good, great use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, is this #51? I love it. (I would because it is pinwheels, sort of.)

    Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Have fun! enjoy those doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete