Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good Night.

Tonight I am feeling good. After getting up at 7.30 this morning to take my car in for a service I then had a nap from 11-1pm (see previous post) and it felt damn good.

And how can I not like a shift at work that leaves us literally crying tears of laughter on the floor. Look out Myponga: Sara, Meagan and Anna are headed your way. With a blues/country version of 99 Problems, and humorous custom coffee mugs. I drove Meagan home and the distance to her house from work is pretty much exactly right for Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy, so we sung that loudly too.

And then an hour or two playing around with stuff for Vistaprint once more (sale ends tomorrow night, so I can get my life back) I got stuck into quilting the Autumn Nutmeg quilt. It's not finished yet, but an hour of solid sewing (music is way less distracting than TV) has put me over 2/3rds of the way there.

Now I'm gunna do some computer wrangling, before probably giving up in disgust and going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed yourself at work. Work is supposed to be fun, right? Hope you got some good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it sounds like you packed some fun into your day after the very early start. I love work days that have us all in stitches.

    I piked and fell asleep on the lounge at 9.30 last night ..I know...Im sooooooo exciting.

    ReplyDelete