Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sigh.

For the first time in a while, I have gotten home and really, really not felt like crafting. It could be because I worked a really long day, it could be because I'm on the verge of projects instead of coming to the end of them, it could be that I ate too much chocolate in the car on the way home and when I would normally be finishing up on the laptop and getting into making something, I came down from my sugar high and now I can't get up. Normally when I'm not sewing I'm wishing I was but tonight I've just felt like going to bed. I feel a bit bad, since I have so many projects I should be working on (three more backs to make and quilt, and one that just needs quilting) and I've gone and bought more fabric ($60 for 9 yards from fabricshack.com is, in my opinion, irresponsibly cheap. How am I supposed to afford chocolate with that tempting (and ensnaring) me?)

And, because I can't help myself, quilts #51, 52, 53 and 54 have already been planned, and bought for. My brain needs to slow down, or my body needs to catch up.

The really annoying thig is - you know how hard it is to not buy fabrics? It's even harder than that to not write down and draw up and do all the math for any vauge quilting notion that comes into my head.

Put simply, I'm screwed*.

*Unless they get human cloning sorted ASAP, because that's about the only thing that's gunna help me out. A long lost identical twin could work too.

2 comments:

  1. They say we all have a double out there somewhere; sounds like you need to find yours. ... how exciting to have all the quilts planned and in your head. I have two I need to make but no plans .. I may use your Stairway to Heaven quilt pattern for one of them, but I gotta get the fabric - I'm just so indecisive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im always saying I need 6 extra hours in the day. Im pretty much fed up with work taking a huge chunk of my potential crafting week too!

    Sometimes you just have to take the night off. Back to crafting tomorrow ....

    ReplyDelete