Friday, April 8, 2011

Guud.*

Do you ever think, "things are so good right here at this very moment, and I don't want to say anything just in case I jinx it"?

I probably just jinxed it. Oh well, I'm feeling good right now, we'll be seeing if it all turns to shit soon or not.

In the meantime, I've been working on the back for the blue, green and purple disappearing nine patch I made just after christmas. Same kind of back as the newsprint mingle got, but planned better. It's still taking bloody ages though. This time I've gone with cutting standardised widths so I can get all the blocks sewn in one fell swoop, which seems like a better idea than the higgledy piggledy method I used last time. Should be all done by tomorrow night.


*This is the slightly munted way we pronounce "good" in our house.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are good! that's a nice feeling ... if the back for this one turns out half as nice as the newsprint mingle, it'll be beautiful. Looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete