Monday, April 11, 2011

Guinea Pig Poo.

Eating half a jar of Muskettes really really quickly can generate an awesome burp. Results aren't guaranteed but the one I just did now was spectacular.

When I was little my great grandpa used to buy them for us. I don't know where he got them from, since I don't remember ever seeing them in shops, and this was before they stocked Darrell Lea stuff at the newsagency. He called them Guinea Pig Poos, and I still think of them as that.

Apart from consuming more sugar than necessary and belching a bit, my day's been a bit of a bust. I did a short shift at work because someone called in sick, so I didn't get to go show Helen my pretty new quilt back. I also didn't make a start on the back of her quilt. I should, and I know I should, but I feel an attempt at an early night is due. My waking time is becoming later and later, which pushes my bedtime later and later. It's a vicious cycle, one I hope to rectify with some freshy downloaded episodes of Time Team, which are fantastic at putting me to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes I feel like we speak a different language .. Guinea Pig Poo, Muskettes .. however, even without a translation I find your writing to be very entertaining. thanks.

    ReplyDelete