Thursday, March 24, 2011

Whoops. I need to lay of the TV shows...

I've just watched 6 straight episodes of Chuck. And as a result, all I've made tonight is Kelsey's stubby holder. Which I can't show you till Friday, cause, it's for Kelsey.

What I can show you is the fabrics I bought today.


The bottom four are to do the back for the mingle twist quilt,  the top ones are for yet another mini stairways quilt. I'm a little bit addicted, I need help.

There's double of the green spotty, cause that's for the Charlie I'm making for Kelsey.

Congrats on getting out, girl. May the diet coke be with you.

3 comments:

  1. You know Im going to race out now and buy those red and black fabrics dont you?

    Yes...you're more than a little bit addicted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dots and rickrack stripes, they would also make a wonderful quilt together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara your such a bad influence on poor Shay, you know she has a husband and a fabric quota and Im sure she was intending on keeping both so stop leading her astray.
    Also I was wondering if Ellanor the Elephant was intending on visiting our house, you know she would love to mingle with our other toys.

    ReplyDelete