Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm so full...

I feel bad now for the people who come to this blog, because I used up all my intelligent words commenting, but I'm fairly sure it was worth it. It seemed like a good thankyou for some damn good scones.

Onto the drivel. Not only was it my first day back at work, it was the day that I actually checked my hours for the next couple of weeks. For those who don't know, I work front counter and supervisor at a supermarket. Usually nights, cause I'm not a morning person. I usually do 5 days, two of them shorter so it's about 30 hours all up. This week? My first week back from holidays when I want to ease back into the swing of things? I get the full 38 hours. 6 days straight. Damn.

Still, because of this I'm not feeling bad about the fact that I still haven't unpacked my car after the market. I have a full time job (this week) and no time for that stuff.

Also, I'm very very lazy. And I ate too many scones. They're little, and you think to yourself "Well, they're small, so I'll have more than I usually would." Then you have 8, when you would normally have had three. Then you can't be bothered getting off the bed anymore.

Happens to the best of us, man.

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to know where you could possibly put 8 scones.

    Dont you hate it when it's your first week back at work and they drive you like a mule. That happens to me every single time I go back to work because when I'm off nobody does my work. Look at it this way - it's 8 hours worth of fabric (less whatever you pay in tax !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanny has also made you some scones and dosnt know how to get get them to you.
    I guess you should be carefull what you pray for
    Too many scones make Sara a bloated girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ate the rest of them (6) for lunch. I'm starting earlier today cause someone's sick but I can go get them tomorrow about 1.30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered what happened to the rest of the scones. LOVE MUM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now mum can comment from an account of her own. LOVE SARA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I THOUGHT I WAS PRETTY CLEVER HACKING INTO YOUR BLOG NOW I WILL HAVE TO WORK IT OUT ALL OVER AGAIN. BOO HOO LOVE MUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop shouting. I'm sitting across the table from you. And everyone's in bed asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That scone thing - that's me about every day. And your mom's comment made me chortle. (Just came across your blog randomly by the way.)

    ReplyDelete