Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yay...awn...

For those of you considering taking up spontaneous quilting, beware. It's not for the faint of heart, or those who like getting to bed early.

Nonetheless, spontaneous quilt top is finished. I cut the neat 16ths before work and did the rest in a bit over two hours, so I'm feeling good about that, especially since it's about 120x145cm (I haven't done an actual measurement, but that's what the math says) No photos sorry till I've done some in-depth research into the IP addresses of you readers, because it's a Christmas present, and I'm not sure who's lurking. But the good news for the rest of you is, you only have to wait 4 days for photos.

Lots to do tomorrow before I start my 8 hour shift, and then even more after.

3 comments:

  1. How do you manage to get so much done in such a short space of time. It takes me weeks to get from concept to completion...you do it in one night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in the same situation, many finished projects photographed to blog about but they are all christmas presents so Im the silent blogger at the moment. I cant write about anything because all my projects are christmas presents. I will flood the blog with pictures after the fat man has been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have now seen the new quilt top and am very sad to say that it isnt for me,(BUMMER) lucky I like the person who is getting it though. Wouldnt mind if said quilt had babies and one came to live with me but then I guess Sara is into making individuals not clones.(double BUMMER)

    ReplyDelete