Saturday, December 4, 2010

Progress Report - Monsters.

It's a bit later than usual so tonight wont be a long post - I've cut and faced 7 monsters, two of which have been finished but for the hand sewing. Honeycat however takes offense at my being up so late, and refuses to let me sew, alternately sitting around the machine, standing on my fabric, clawing at my fabric and clawing at me. So it's bedtime. 

If I finish what I've started I'll have 5 flatbears, 8 monsters and a crab, which is some little things.

I'd rather people buy the quilts though. I've run out of room to put them all.

1 comment:

  1. Show a Picture of this crab of yours when it's finished Sara. Little P is fascinated by sea creatures at the moment so you could have your first internet sale. I cant make softies to save myself.

    ReplyDelete