Friday, December 10, 2010

It's getting better...

I made test top number two tonight, and I've learned all the lessons I needed to learn to do the final tomorrow. Slight strap change (not a big one, just joining at the back instead of the top of the shoulders) and slightly wider at the hips so it doesn't bunch up over my belly (that could also be something to do with the fact that I had a half tub of Mint Madness right before I got it finished*). Casey and I are going to Spotlight once she finishes work in the afternoon to pick a different fabric, but I might still do one in pink to wear another time. It looks nice.

*for the record, that's one of the little 5 scoop take home pack tubs, so it's just a large bowl's worth. With a full sized flake crushed on top. We asked the girls at Wendy's if you could buy one of their whole tubs, and they said yes, but it was "like" $50. If by that they mean it "is" $50, I'll be cleaning out one of our freezers to make room. It may seem like a lot, but I'm spending $22 a week on 3 little tubs already.

I might get fat.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the finished product! I'm slightly jealous that you can sew clothing for yourself. When I have more free time (yeah, right) that is something I think I would like to try out.

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy that you;re happy with prototype number 2.

    I say "like, go for it with the icecream". (I correct my daughter every time she puts like in a sentence and it shouldn't like be there .)

    ReplyDelete