Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm back on the books..,.

Tonight, instead of sewing, I did some reading.

I'm not a big one for Christmas traditions, but for the last 4 years I've read Terry Pratchett's Hogfather at Christmastime. You can watch the two part telemovie too, but it's just not the same. It was actually this tradition that led to the wanting a new tablet - I can't find my paperback copy and with the battery cover for the little palm pilot not staying on, I couldn't read it on that either. But I found an identical used one, going cheap since it had no charger and would have been completely useless were it not for the fact that I already had all the accessories and all I actually needed was a little bit of plastic about 3 inches square, and that at least was included.

So today I read Hogfather. I highly recommend it.

I've put a little bit over at my other blog, just because I like reading it so much.

2 comments:

  1. Cop out Sara, I know you love to read but where is this new party dress or are you going in the emperors new clothes?

    ReplyDelete