Friday, November 5, 2010

New Blog! But this one's still here too.

Okay, so I didn't do, well, anything today. Actually, that's a lie. I just didn't make anything today. I went to work, I went shopping, I came home, I had tea, and I lay on bed and watched some of the DVDs I spent so much money on.

And having written that, I've just realised I need to put those rentals on my computer. I got distracted by the behind-the scenes features on White Collar, and if any of you are considering getting yourselves a copy, it's $50 at Kmart, $40 at Sanity and $25 at Target.

Sweet.

Anyway, speaking of the sweetness, I made a new blog between the previous paragraph and this one. It's called Stuff I'm Liking. I think you find it by looking at my profile, but otherwise, stuffimliking.blogspot.com

There's no point reading today's entry, since it's pretty much the same as this, but I like a lot of stuff, and I suspect it will have more posts than this blog before the month is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment