Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good.

Random factoid: I actually wanted to call Stuff I'm Liking (my other blog) Shit's Good Y'all. Cause it is.

Anyway, that's not the point. I'm home from an excellent night at Flannies Country Karaoke, and to celebrate, here's a picture I took of the pink batik quilt this afternoon.





It's very sparsely quilted by my standards - I've done either side of the long seams and that's it. It's self bound too, so that made it very hard to quilt in both directions, without lots of knot tying, and what lines would I go over anyway? If I only go over the direct ones, that doesn't seem enough. So it's only a little bit quilted, but I washed it (well, rinsed and spun it) and put it in the dryer for 45 minutes and it came up fine. So shit's good, y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I like the back better =)
    Where ya bin we miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got you this time - it's just plain pink :)

    I've been working a fair bit this week but I have Monday and Tuesday off so I'll be over one of the two.

    ReplyDelete