Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beat.

I've been up for over 26 hours now and I gotta be honest, I stopped being productive about 8 hours ago now. I got the second half of season 1 of Covert Affairs and watched that while I was doing the binding, and yeah, it's still my weakness. Binding, not Covert Affairs. It's a good show and all*, but I still have 2 more days of White Collar obsession before Psych arrives Thursday night and takes over. And then when Psych finishes in January, White Collar starts again. 

It's a never ending cycle of awesome.

Anyway, I'm beat. I'm not good at this. I'd only ever done it before when I had something going on, and to have done it without rushing to get something finished is a bit weird. I've go no actual, real world motivations/distractions, but I know on the other hand that I have to wait till tonight to go to bed (I wont be tossing and turning tonight) otherwise my body-clock stays whacked. But I'm too tired to do anything much, so I've been doing the click-a-link thing that's sooo good at wasting time and bandwidth. I said I was gunna go to Helen's but I'm not sure if I'm feeling game to drive. I've got 5 new quilts for her to see, but she wont get to if i fall asleep in the car on the way there.

Casey has spent most of the day sleeping. It's like I'm in bizarro house or something.

*isn't it interesting that "weakness" here refers to both something that I'm not good at and something I can't resist... What an interesting language we have.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I hope you get a good (appropriately timed) night's sleep tonight!!

    Smart move about not driving too. With that little sleep, it would definitely not be safe!

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete