Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gratuitous Cat Photo Post.

Is it just my cats that are completely incapable of sleeping in a way that you or I would perceive as normal?




There's a gap in there, in case you can't really see it. I've no idea how it could be comfortable, but hey, what would I know.



This seems similarly uncomfortable. Also not that this wasn't just her stretching - I have this photo from about 4 different angles (that make my room look even messier)

Babycat's favourite place to sleep however remains my laptop. Specifically the keyboard, but we will settle for a closed lid if that's all that's on offer.


Given that she's also quite happy to sit on it while awake too, I'd be guessing she's motivated by about 49% warmth and 49% attention seeking. The other 2% is that she actually wants to use the internets.


When did my adorable little Babycat turn into GlamazonTeenagerCat? She's probably on some cat-dating website looking for a boyfriend when I'm not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment