Saturday, September 18, 2010

I don't wanna...

I can't recall whether or not I have already blogged about my recently aquired allergy to strawberries, but it's nasty. It started off that it was only ones I ate in a hurry in my tea breaks at work that would do it - it being a nasty burning of the throat and a hitting on the gag reflex for the few days following. Since I was fine when I was having a few strawberries with pavlova I assumed it was something to do with the fact that I was eating them warm and unwashed from the punnet, so I stopped doing that. I only ate strawberries washed, refrigerated, chopped up and with sugar or cream. But I think I pushed it too far. Thursday night I had a punnet, and last night I did as well. Now I can't swallow properly and if I breathe too hard I feel like I'm gunna throw up.

I really should be working on Mama Jan's quilt - I've aligned squares in mixed pairs ready to string piece later on, but I think I'm gunna go have a bath.

If someone could invent a waterproof laptop, that would be nice. Since they haven't, I shall have to go find a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment