Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Grrr.

Casey decided last night that the border for Mama Jan's quilt should be black, not the red with spots I had picked. She was gunna pick some up on the way home from work.

She didnt. So, I will be going into town, returning 2 of the 3 overdue DVDs I have (because Becky has hidden the third) and buying yet more fabric for this bloody thing.

20+ hours so far. And she says she'll give me $50 for materials.

Grrr.

I've also realised that I should probably sort out some kind of hand sewing project do do while I'm dying of boredom on the weekend. But I've never considered myself to be much of a hand sewer. I could do some hexies for Helen, or I bought a yoyo maker from spotlight (it's too small to be the bottom of a stubby holder by about 2cm, but the next one up is waaay bigger) so I could do a whole bundle of those, but then I don't know what I'd do with them.

I'll have a look while I'm in Spotlight AGAIN. I'm sick of buying more boring stuff, when I could instead be buying interesting bundles from eBay.

Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment