Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling Bummed.

I really didnt want to get out of bed this morning.

I have no projects lined up for today. There a 3 packages due at the post office any day now. Dad isn't home today. It all adds up to a potentially very good day.

But, there is a chance, that when I get out to my car, and turn the ignition, nothing will happen. Even if something does, and I get into town, every place I go to is another chance that he wont start again.

So, as I always do when I am feeling bummed, I go on eBay. So far I've spent about $130, but, to be fair, 99% of that was on name necklaces. I also bought a pair of earrings that are little whales for $1. Very cute.

But I know full well that spending is not the answer. Well, it will be, but it will be spending on my car instead of spending on eBay.

I should start making something. That might make me feel better.

I think I'll start by making myself some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment