Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm procrastinating, again...

I was asleep before 2, but still slept in till 11.

*sigh*

But I got my shopping done, spending way too much money here, there and everywhere today. The blue/green quilt is now ready to start, the retro quilt is theoretically good to go, but I'm still not sure on the colours, because I've got 2 pinks, 1 yellow, 1 green, 2 blues and 1 purple, and I'm not sure that it balances out correctly. And I think the bright rainbow quilt is good, but I'm still not sure whether or not I want blue in it - I have one blue in it at the moment, and I have a half metre of a blue with rainbow shapes on it that looks quite nice with it, but I'm feeling indecisive, as usual.

So, no actual work has been done, except for cutting a few more red fats. I bought a rather flat cotton quilt for $10 from kmart, and even though it's only a single, its still about 20cm wider than the bamboo I've been using, so I'm gunna use it for Mama Jan's quilt, because Casey says the bamboo is a bit flat. I say she's been pretty useless about the whole thing, having made no decisions and provided no money towards it, but, if I'm honest, that's pretty much par for the course.

So, I'm thinking I'll probably work on the blue/green quilt next, while I wait for the fabrics for helen's baby to get here...

No comments:

Post a Comment