Sunday, July 18, 2010

I really do prefer Buy-It-Now...

I'm watching Bones while I wait for a camera to end on eBay.

I don't really need one, as I've been firmly of the belief that 5mp is way more than necessary, especially considering that most of my photos are for the internet, and I shrink them before I upload them anyway. My Kodak does pretty much everything I need it to - It starts quickly, focuses/takes the photos quickly and the battery lasts ages, and they only cost about $6 each anyway, so they're cheaper than AAs. There's only one problem. The video saves itself in some weird-arse format, and none of my programs will edit it. And it's not like I'm just running crappy programs, I have the full adobe suite, as well as 3 different file converters (and a few crappy editors as well, just to fill out my hard-drive)

So, ages ago I did some research, and according to the internet, modern cameras take longer to take the photo than ones released say, 3 or 4 years ago (ie, when I bought my Kodak) The internet seemed to think that the Sony DSC-T20 is pretty alright, so I've been keeping an eye on eBay for a decent one. My budget is $120, cause that's the price of a semi-decent one at Target at the moment, and the one that ends soon is at $91 at the moment.

Wish me Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment